The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A well regulated militia ?
(06-11-2020, 02:25 PM)k.d. Wrote: The only violence was on the part of the government agents, you fool.
They were there for violence.
<shaking my head walking away>
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-11-2020, 06:34 PM)k.d. Wrote: <shaking my head walking away>
Or were the guns just a fashion statement.
You certainly have gotten side-tracked from your original post. Why is that? Did you intentionally divert to Bundy and his crew that never fired a shot and to point out that the only shots fired were in cold-blooded murder of Fincum.
Yes, guns are a fashion statement when used for defense. I've had guns for multiple scores of years and have never shot at another human being. It looks good on us who take gun ownership seriously. Let's talk about all those gang bangers in Chicago and other Democratically controlled cities. Oh, that doesn't fit your fucked up narrative.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-11-2020, 10:28 PM)k.d. Wrote: You certainly have gotten side-tracked from your original post. Why is that? Did you intentionally divert to Bundy and his crew that never fired a shot and to point out that the only shots fired were in cold-blooded murder of Fincum.
Yes, guns are a fashion statement when used for defense. I've had guns for multiple scores of years and have never shot at another human being. It looks good on us who take gun ownership seriously. Let's talk about all those gang bangers in Chicago and other Democratically controlled cities. Oh, that doesn't fit your fucked up narrative.

The point of my post was the juxtaposition of the armed occupation of the precinct in Seattle to the armed occupation of public lands in Oregon and Nevada. I view them virtually the same. Both equally absurd, dangerous and childish. 

So no, this thread has stayed uncharacteristically on topic, at least until you brought up gang bangers and Democrats.

When someone comes armed to a volatile situation, they come with expectation to use those arms. Threats of violence IS violence.

Regarding Finicum. I don't know the intentions of the federal agents, except for what they said. But Lavoy, unless he was a retard, knew that going to his pocket while armed was an act of aggression. The agents, unless they were retarded, had to expect deadly intentions from Finicum.
There you go again, defending cops killing innocent people.

― Voltaire
Finicum was not innocent. Perhaps didn't deserve to die, but not innocent.
Let's compare Fincum's arrest/criminal record (there is none) with George Floyd's.
You must be drunk on that CNN Kool-aid which has clearly made you incapable of intelligent thinking.

― Voltaire
Criminal records have nothing to do with anything here, neither does George Floyd. Unless Floyd was part of a militia, was he ? Seems to me he was dead before the Seattle precinct takeover.

You brought up Finicum. He was armed while committing a crime. In addition he went for his weapon while being arrested. The authorities perhaps could have let the young man calm down.
Quote:An FBI agent was indicted Wednesday on charges of making false statements and obstruction of justice for allegedly lying to authorities about firing two gunshots during the fatal shooting of LaVoy Finicum in Oregon last year, according to a federal indictment.
The agent, W. Joseph Astarita, was one of a number of FBI agents assigned to the armed occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters in Oregon in January 2016. Led by Ammon Bundy, a group of protesters took over the wildlife refuge to protest what they said was government overreach on federal lands.
Why don't you just hang a big fucking sign around your neck that says "White Lives Don't Matter"

― Voltaire