The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About BLM
While massive protests continue to rage across the country (and beyond) in the name of George Floyd, Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors admitted during a Friday night interview with CNN that "our goal is to get Trump out."

Cullors, who described BLM organizers in 2015 as "trained Marxists," compared Trump to Hitler after refusing to meet with him, and referred to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as the Gestapo, told CNN's Jake Tapper (via Breitbart's Josh Caplan):
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-20-2020, 12:26 PM)k.d. Wrote: While massive protests continue to rage across the country (and beyond) in the name of George Floyd, Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors admitted during a Friday night interview with CNN that "our goal is to get Trump out."

Cullors, who described BLM organizers in 2015 as "trained Marxists," compared Trump to Hitler after refusing to meet with him, and referred to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as the Gestapo, told CNN's Jake Tapper (via Breitbart's Josh Caplan):
Statement of the obvious. Trump gone would go a long way for helping them with most of their causes.  I think they may have a lot of pasty compatriots.

ICE does employ gestapo tactics.

I have no idea what a "trained Marxist" is. Doesn't make sense, are captalists "trained" ? I didn't get "trained" in either.

I source might help me

Fake news. It's too bad, this Patrisse seems like a loser.
Quote:I have no idea what a "trained Marxist" is
They are a communist militia trained in threatening, intimidating and hurting people.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-20-2020, 03:09 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I have no idea what a "trained Marxist" is
They are a communist militia trained in threatening, intimidating and hurting people.
Well that's not she said in your combobulation of conflation post.
You asked, I told you.

― Voltaire