The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justified!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-25-2020, 02:26 PM)k.d. Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo
Well duh. We know that the moment we found out he was black.
Race has nothing to do with it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-25-2020, 02:49 PM)k.d. Wrote: Race has nothing to do with it.

Then you unabashedly a coplover and are joining BLM with your rash proclamations.
When I post a video you really should watch it before commenting, otherwise you just sound foolish.

― Voltaire
(08-25-2020, 03:02 PM)k.d. Wrote: When I post a video you really should watch it before commenting, otherwise you just sound foolish.
Everybody saw a video. Whoopee !
Evidently, everyone except you.

― Voltaire
This is the same video everybody saw.

What precisely caused the shooting to be "justified" in YOUR mind. ?
Quote:This is the same video everybody saw.
You didn't see this video.

― Voltaire
I saw a bunch of specks and dots. We can each add our imaginations and come up with what we want them to be. Maybe a police cam will help