The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitches be the NBA
Amidst Historic Ratings Plunge, NBA Commissioner Says League Likely To Pull 'Black Lives Matter' Messaging Next Year

Personally, this is too little, too late. For decades I was a loyal fan, but those days are over. You can thank LeBron James, the Chinese, and the Jews.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/amidst...ves-matter
There are so many things wrong with the ideas Silver says in this article it is hard to begin commenting on them all. So, I'll just say FU Silver and the NBA.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Pretty much ratings are down across the board. The demise of the NBA has been predicted (hoped) for decades by folks who don't like hue of the athletes.

Having said that. I hope this police and faux patriotism crap ends by next year. But then a few blogs would go out of business. A good trade-off though.
Quote:Pretty much ratings are down across the board. The demise of the NBA has been predicted (hoped) for decades by folks who don't like hue of the athletes.
Actually they have been experiencing higher numbers world wide. Hue of the athletes? This is sports, man.

Quote:But then a few blogs would go out of business. A good trade-off though.
Yeah, Huffington Post is for sale, good riddens.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire