The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have a problem here.
Anything prior to 2020 has nothing to do with the laptops. The FBI got them Dec 2019 and the copies weren't give to Rudy until months after when the FBI did nothing except coverup.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
According to Parnas much of the material was the same. Rudy had the laptop prior to shop owner.
Quote:Rudy had the laptop prior to shop owner.
Oh, so now it was Rudy who took it in to get repaired. I see.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Seems to be Parnas' point. This "BOMBSHELL" was not a bombshell to Rudy
Quote:Democrats and former intelligence officials have raised questions about the Biden documents, alleging the leak of the materials could be part of a wide-ranging Russian effort to interfere in American politics on Trump’s behalf. Neither Hunter Biden nor his lawyer have confirmed the materials are real, though the FBI has indicated it now has custody of the younger Biden’s laptop hard drive.
As I said yesterday, you would be getting in line with your commie leaders today and claim it is RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. And here we are.

― Voltaire
(10-26-2020, 02:15 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Democrats and former intelligence officials have raised questions about the Biden documents, alleging the leak of the materials could be part of a wide-ranging Russian effort to interfere in American politics on Trump’s behalf. Neither Hunter Biden nor his lawyer have confirmed the materials are real, though the FBI has indicated it now has custody of the younger Biden’s laptop hard drive.
As I said yesterday, you would be getting in line with your commie leaders today and claim it is RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. And here we are.
Indeed. Just patiently waiting for forensics and at least a singular credible source.
The owner has tacitly said it is his. I don't understand how much more proof you need.

― Voltaire
(10-27-2020, 08:39 AM)k.d. Wrote: The owner has tacitly said it is his. I don't understand how much more proof you need.
Rudy is the owner. Nuff said
Ok, if you insist. Rudy is now the owner of Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive.

― Voltaire
Correct: alledged