The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have a problem here.
Alleged my ass. If this were in court, any jury of even halfway reasonable people would recognize that this is without a shadow of a doubt Hunter's computer.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
"If this were in court"

It ain't. You are starting to catch on.
In the court of public opinion, as a halfway reasonable person, there is not a doubt in my mind that that is Biden's computer.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You do know that you can only see what Gulliani let's you see ? I can't fathom anybody forming an intelligent opinion around that.

I'm sure every media outlet would love a copy.
Quote:You do know that you can only see what Gulliani let's you see
Not true. We have the Bobulinski emails which were from Biden and others in that circle. Besides, tonight he promised tapes to Tucker that involve that same shady bunch.

― Voltaire
Those have already been reviewed.
By whom?

― Voltaire
The FBI and news conference
source. I saw a news conference that he had materials but didn't give them to anyone.

― Voltaire
(10-27-2020, 04:52 PM)k.d. Wrote:
source. I saw a news conference that he had materials but didn't give them to anyone.
Hmmm. Only gave the FBI partial information ?