The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giuliani feigns indignation
For a guy who has done nothing but publicly soil himself the last ten years

I think the main difference between Rudy and Christopher is the Rudy comes on TV often to brag about it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/52308...res-him-to

Quote:“You better apologize for that,” he added. “I mean, I’ve been a United States attorney, associate attorney general, mayor of New York City and a member of the bar for 50 years. I’ve never been accused of anything, and you’re accusing me of being Christopher Steele.”
Giuliani and Kennedy spoke over one another, with Kennedy saying, “I’m accusing you of acting in a capacity similar to Christopher Steele and that you were going back and forth between Ukraine and the United States.”
“What you’re saying is an outrageous defamation of me, of my reputation,” Giuliani responded, inviting Kennedy to come to his office to view the documents on Hunter Biden Wednesday and apologize on her show later that day. Kennedy answered she "will come see it."
I don't think Rudy was 'feigning' anything. I don't blame him for being pissed with that comparison.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
They were both paid to scour the globe for no other reason than to find dirt on their political opponent. And both were loose with facts. It seems to be a spot on analysis by Kennedy.

Rudy should be pissed. Truth hurts.
Quote:They were both paid to scour the globe for no other reason than to find dirt on their political opponent. And both were loose with facts.
Big difference, the Steele Dossier contained no facts that were true, whereas, Biden's computer is all true.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-28-2020, 10:35 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:They were both paid to scour the globe for no other reason than to find dirt on their political opponent. And both were loose with facts.
Big difference, the Steele Dossier contained no facts that were true, whereas, Biden's computer is all true.
only 99.999 %
Sure, ok. Now let's see 3 years of intense investigation.

― Voltaire
(10-28-2020, 11:11 AM)k.d. Wrote: Sure, ok. Now let's see 3 years of intense investigation.
It deserves some. But as I said, verification and authentication are not important for "October surprises. That's why they are "October surprises"

All of the sudden Gulliani , a man you have despised in the past for his dishonesty, now becomes your bellwether for "truth".
I've seen enough of the emails, pictures, and videos to recognize a 'duck' when I see one.

― Voltaire
(10-28-2020, 11:33 AM)k.d. Wrote: I've seen enough of the emails, pictures, and videos to recognize a 'duck' when I see one.
a mere 5 days of Rudy manipulation. You are probably one his easy ones !
You are really dumb if you think I get my info from Rudy. I've seen a grand total of ONE of his videos - the one I posted.

― Voltaire