The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate Confirms Bubolinski Emails
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee confirmed Wednesday the information exposed by former Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski that connects the former Vice President to companies and ventures in China. But you wouldn’t know it by following the main stream press.
https://saraacarter.com/senate-committee...ing-it-up/

There is no way VP Biden didn't know.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Confirmed with what ? Quite a word master. She ranks down there below us.

Sara Carter, seriously ?. I know you like to piss and moan when I bring up what I believe poor sources. But Sara Carter, really

I'm waiting till the actual committee posts something.
https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/
Yeah, what would she know

Sara A. Carter is a national and international award-winning investigative reporter whose stories have ranged from national security, terrorism, immigration and front line coverage of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Sara A. Carter is currently an investigative reporter and Fox News Contributor. Her stories can be found at saraacarter.com. She formerly worked as a senior national security correspondent for Circa News.
She was formerly with the Los Angeles News Group, The Washington Times, The Washington Examiner and wrote numerous exclusives for USA Today, US News World Report, and Arutz Sheva in Israel.
Her work along the U.S. Mexico border paved a new path in national security related stories in the region. Her investigations uncovered secret tunnel systems, narcotics-trafficking routes and the involvement of Mexican federal officials in the drug trade.
Sara has made appearances on hundreds of national news and radio shows to discuss her work. She has also made guest appearances on Fox, CNN, BBC International and C-Span. She has interviewed numerous heads of State and foreign officials.
She grew up in Saudi Arabia and has traveled extensively throughout the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Mexico.
She has spent more than seven months in Afghanistan and Pakistan since 2008. Her work on Afghan women and children addicted to Opium garnered first place in Washington D.C. AP award. She embedded with troops on Afghanistan’s border with Pakistan and spent days with them while being mortared and shot at by Taliban insurgents hiding in the hillsides.
She traveled into Pakistan’s lawless border region with the Pakistani Army in North Waziristan and South Waziristan. She has broken numerous stories on ISIS and al-Qaeda in the region, to include a verified ISIS documents that expose the group’s plans for South Asia and the Middle East. The dossier also included a history of ISIS and its leadership.
Her investigative reports have won regional, state, national and international recognition. She is the recipient of two National Headliner Awards, one of which, Jamie’s Story focused on a child born into the Mexican Mafia and gangs in Southern California. The in-depth and at times life-threatening stories led to the forced retirement of city officials and led to changes in law, education and programs in San Bernardino and Los Angeles Counties.
In 2006, she received her second National Headliner Award for her multiple part series Beyond Borders. The project consisted of groundbreaking investigations that focused on immigration and national security concerns along the southwest border. Her investigative work on immigration also earned her the 2006 Eugene Katz Award from the Center for Immigration Studies, in Washington D.C.
Also in 2006, she garnered the California Newspaper Publisher’s Association Freedom of Information Act Award for her investigation into millions of federal dollars misspent by a local school districts in an impoverished neighborhood.
Sara was the first to uncover U.S. documents disclosing the number of Mexican Military incursions into the United States and her feature on Border Patrol Agents Ignacio “Nacho” Ramos and Jose Compean led to a national movement to pardon the agents who were sentenced to 12 years in prison after an altercation with a convicted Mexican drug smuggler in Texas. After a two-year investigation by Sara, President George W. Bush commuted their sentence on his last day of office.
In 2008, Sara was awarded the Society of Professional Journalists nationally recognized Sigma Delta Chi award for her multiple-part series in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico that uncovered the brutality of the Gulf and Sinaloa Cartel wars along the border.
Sara, who speaks Spanish fluently, is the daughter of a Cuban immigrant mother and her father was a Marine and veteran of two wars. She is also happily married and enjoys spending time with family.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
She got fired from Fox.
Prior to that Fox was told Hannity to quit calling her an investigative reporter.
She was literally a Hannity echo. When he made a statement, her analysis would be to just repeat what he said

If you ever saw her on TV even you would have to agree. But as far as I can tell she has been banished.

But back to her less than honest report you posted ??? . Maybe that's why you like her ?
Quote:She got fired from Fox.
Where's your source?

Just for once, stop trying to kill the messenger and make your argument that what she wrote was false.
btw, I see her at least once a week on Laura Ingraham on Fox.

It is amazing you still believe anything the MSM has to say. Liars,  all of them.

― Voltaire
The messenger often lends to the credibility to the story.
You "kill the messenger" daily with you automatic discounting of NBC,ABC,CBS and Fox. You just did it now.

Carter was "false" with her statement that something was "confirmed" regarding Biden by the Senate Committee on Homeland Security that happened 10/28/2020. She lied, you don't care nor do with care to confirm anything that matches your hope.

As far as Biden. I have never, ever said he didn't do this crap. I have consistantly said I don't know. And neither do you. Nothing has been verified. Until then, the mere timing of all this makes it a smear.

Here's your source
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...e-reporter

I will retract and apologize for the firing comment. I just never see her. And I do surf past Fox often
A Senate committee has verified all of the materials that it reviewed so far from Tony Bobulinksi, the former business partner of Hunter Biden who has accused the Biden family of being "compromised."
In an interview with Fox News's Tucker Carlson, Bobulinski said that he knew firsthand that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was aware of his son's business dealings in China, a claim that the former vice president has rejected.
Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of both the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, said that he intends to call Bobulinski to the Senate to testify, but the hearing would not take place before the Tuesday election. All of the documents provided by Bobulinski have to be reviewed and verified before they can be used in a Senate hearing. A spokesperson for the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee told the Washington Examiner that all the materials reviewed so far have turned out to be legitimate. The committee has not said what materials it has reviewed so far, nor did it say whether the documents that have been validated proved any of the allegations made by Bobulinski.
"The validation of any information the Committee receives is a continuous process," the spokesperson said. "With regard to the records provided by Mr. Bobulinski, the Committee’s review to date has shown that these records are consistent with other information gathered by the Committee and we have not found any indication that the records have been falsified."

Their is a huge difference between a 'messenger' and 'propagandists'.  Like it or not, Bidens/Bobulinski is news and yet the MSM refuses to cover it, actually censor/block/suppress it. That is not what 'news organizations' do. That is what the old Soviet Union did.

― Voltaire
This was Ron Johnson. Not the committee

I found your new story at one of those sites. This was the only other one beside Carter's tale.

"Johnson said that he intends to call Bobulinski to the Senate to testify, but the hearing would not take place before the Tuesday election. All of the documents provided by Bobulinski have to be reviewed and verified before they can be used in a Senate hearing"

"The committee has not said what materials it has reviewed so far, nor did it say whether the documents that have been validated proved any of the allegations made by Bobulinski

MSM, like you and me, do not have any real info to report.

I think it very important that Bobulinski testifies and is questioned under oath. I would include Rudy, Bannon, the shop owner and other accusers. As well as a subpeana of the whole laptop for a forensics. Once we get facts on the allegations. Then brings in the Bidens et al if needed.

Or we can just read Sara Carter and Daily Caller. Your preferred method.
A Senate committee has verified

What part don't you understand?

― Voltaire
(10-31-2020, 10:05 AM)k.d. Wrote: A Senate committee has verified

What part don't you understand?
None of it. It is fake news

"Johnson said that he intends to call Bobulinski to the Senate to testify, but the hearing would not take place before the Tuesday election. All of the documents provided by Bobulinski have to be reviewed and verified before they can be used in a Senate hearing"

"The committee has not said what materials it has reviewed so far, nor did it say whether the documents that have been validated proved any of the allegations made by Bobulinski

Again, what is verified ?