The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for the Russian's move
https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-me...sex-videos
Makes no sense.

One line says:
Russian state media is making a final push for Trump by airing excerpts of the so-called “Hunter Biden sex tapes” during primetime, almost daily.

Next line says:
Moscow’s domestic propaganda apparatus—which targets Russian-speakers all over the world, including the United States—has blatantly disregarded the Kremlin’s stringent broadcast regulations and started airing excerpts of the so-called “Hunter Biden sex tapes” during primetime, almost daily.

You can't tell me Putin is allowing that filth on Russian TV.
[url=https://www.thedailybeast.com/author/julia-davis][/url]
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
https://thespectator.info/2020/10/27/bre...uncovered/

Putin is KGB. Like the CIA, "the means to an end" is what is important. Fifth shmilf. Propaganda machines don't concern themselves with such moral trivia.
No idea what this has to doe with Putin, but as I've been saying, the Bidens are a National Security Risk. I don't understand how Biden could get a security clearance. Ya kinda need one as president.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Guliani has a security clearance. Bannon has a security clearance. Ivanka Trump has a security clearance. Everybody has a security clearance. There is no argument that the Donald is compromised. Security clearance ? bah !

Putin is brought up because he is the chief propagandist in Russia and the world. He would have no qualms propagating a sex scandal, that's his job.
Quote:There is no argument that the Donald is compromised
Finally, you got something right, "there is no argument" - "that the Donald is compromised." None. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

Quote:He would have no qualms propagating a sex scandal, that's his job.
Do you have an example of him ever doing that at anytime in the past. I thought his job was to administrate over a  vast nation that spans over 7 time zones.

It's been 5 years of Russia, Russia, Russia. I suggest you and the rest of the stupid Democrats get therapy for your condition.

― Voltaire
Trump has sex scandals, tax improprieties, and contractual improprieties all hanging over his head.

If you believe the CIA folks are all angels, then I will give you a pass on your most retarded comment on Putin's Soviet KGB. Putin's job, like any leader, is to take actions to benefit his country (and himself).
Quote:Trump has sex scandals, tax improprieties, and contractual improprieties all hanging over his head.
Better than probable pedophiles in the WH

Quote:If you believe the CIA folks are all angels, then I will give you a pass on your most retarded comment on Putin's Soviet KGB.
You know Anderson Cooper is CIA, right? You know George Bush was CIA, right? I hate the CIA as much as JFK did. However, Putin has done more good stuff than he has bad as far as I know.

― Voltaire
Here's just a few things while he was President. If you want a list of his evils in the KGB you might want to search Breszhnev, Cherneko and Gorbachev. KGB is a secret group

Jailing prominent figures: Prominent public leaders such as Mikhail Khodorkovsky and Platon Lebedev are still stand behind bars, and others, such as Alexey Nevalny, seem likely to join them there

Persecuting artists: A number of musicians whose expressive lyrics reflect poorly on Putin, like the members of the now infamous Pussy Riot, have been intimidated, arrested, or even imprisoned

Restricting non-governmental organizations (NGOs): NGOs that participate in ‘political activities’ and receive funding from overseas must now register as a ‘foreign agent‘ and comply with onerous new regulations designed to cripple their operations

Expanding definition of treason: Russia’s new Criminal Code expands the definition of ‘treason’ to turn virtually any government critic into a “traitor”

Criminalizing public actions of LGBTI community: New laws outlaws efforts by lesbian, gay, bisexual transgender and intersex individuals and their supporters to fight for equal rights. On June 29, 55 LGBTI activists were arrested for attempting to hold a peaceful demonstration. Local authorities said the demonstration violated a ban on ‘propaganda of homosexuality.’

Intimidating human rights defenders: Defenders complaining about law enforcement misconduct have themselves been targeted, subject to harassment, death threats, enforced disappearances and murder. Sapiyat Magomedova, a lawyer operating in the North Caucasus, is just one of many facing intimidating just for trying to do her job.
Increasing repression in Russia must not go unchallenged.
You are confusing the USSR with Russia, not the same thing, mainly not communist.
Putin is the protector of Russian heritage and culture and LGBT is not part of that history. Let them stay in the closet, which is what we should have done, they do nothing but cause problems.
He threw Soros out - good for him.
They have passed laws, so what?

― Voltaire