The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAGA hatted choir boys
Those innocent young men were only trying to diffuse a bad situation ?  I ain't buying it.

They were there for a school sponsored protest accompanied by adult chaperones. A key purpose of all protest/marches is a level of provocation. Not saying
violent provocation. But protests are to bond with like minded folk and to piss off people with differing opinions. In DC, provocation is on steroids. Adults had to know this.
Add MAGA hats and you have a very bad situation. MAGA hats had nothing to do with the "alleged" purpose for which the kids were there for. That red hat symbolizes confrontation. The children were pawns.
They were asking to be "doxxed" The adult chaperones knew this as well. Parents and other adults from Covington are certainly complicit in this potential disaster.
You might wanna get all the actual info before your liberal spouting off. They were there waiting for their bus back to Kentucky. Also, you might wanna watch ALL the video . They were being harassed by Black Hebrew Israelites (whatever to hell they are) who called them every name in the book.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
They were in DC for a protest. In their confrontational gear. I saw the whole video.
The March for Life is a protest?
A MAGA cap is only confrontational if yer deranged.
Again, the March was over and that is where their bus was picking them up for the ride back home.
Most everyone else has deleted the nasty tweets and apologized to the kids ... now here you are.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-22-2019, 12:55 PM)k.d. Wrote: The March for Life is a protest?
A MAGA cap is only confrontational if yer deranged.
Again, the March was over and that is where their bus was picking them up for the ride back home.
Most everyone else has deleted the nasty tweets and apologized to the kids ... now here you are.

And the Women's March isn't a protest either.

The MAGA Hat is provocative. If it wasn't for the MAGA hats, this isn't a story

I was not referring to any video.

The school isn't closed for nothing.
If the school is closed it's because of crazies like you.

― Voltaire
It is closed because the MAGAsters got doxxed. An Adult would have known this was easily avoidable.
Then the adults are assholes in this instance.

― Voltaire
I agree. The kids are pawns. They don't what MAGA is supposed to mean.
oh brother, give me a break.

― Voltaire