The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will Trump give the call
Quote:Nothing will convince Fryar and many others here in Sundown - including the town’s mayor, another Patriots member - that Democrat Joe Biden won the Nov. 3 presidential election fairly. They believe Trump’s stream of election-fraud allegations and say they’re preparing for the possibility of a “civil war” with the American political left.

“If President Trump comes out and says: ‘Guys, I have irrefutable proof of fraud, the courts won’t listen, and I’m now calling on Americans to take up arms,’ we would go,” said Fryar, wearing a button-down shirt, pressed slacks and a paisley tie during a recent interview at his office.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e...SKBN2801D4
Quote:despite the absence of evidence in a barrage of post-election lawsuits by the president and his allies
I am so tired of hearing this lie. You can look up the cases and read the sworn affidavits. This is what is known as EVIDENCE!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Everybody is sworn.
And if it ain't true you are charged with perjury. It is evidence and there is plenty of it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
If they are not relevant to anything they are ignored.

Because a poll worker was rude.

Because you weren't precisely allowed 6 ft

Hearsay. Tons of them
Have you done anything, besides watch MSM, to look into the sworn affidavits by observers and the Republican representatives? I thought not.

― Voltaire
(11-20-2020, 02:04 PM)k.d. Wrote: Have you done anything, besides watch MSM, to look into the sworn affidavits by observers and the Republican representatives? I thought not.
No it was based on those you sent me, that I read.
So your answer is : "NO". You confirmed what I just said.

― Voltaire
The answer is yes unless you are part of the MSM. Did you read the 234 affidavits you sent me a few days back ?.
I am so tired of hearing this lie. You can look up the cases and read the sworn affidavits. This is what is known as EVIDENCE!

― Voltaire