The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominion Ditches Hearing
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/20/domin...g-hearing/
Dominion Voting Systems ‘Lawyers Up,’ Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Fact-Finding Hearing
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Smart move, best for them to miles away from that crap. They have no business in a political wank off.
As Jonathan Turley writes, the team alleged a global, Communist-backed conspiracy to “inject” and “change” votes through the use of the Dominion computer system. It was exhausting and breathtaking. I was critical of the press conference as being long on heated rhetoric and short on hard evidence. Dominion issued a statement categorically denying the allegations.

The question is whether Dominion itself will now sue. The company denied the allegations but I often measure such denials by whether anyone actually sues. Dominion could do so and force the Trump team to reveal the evidence supporting their allegations or face potentially significant liability. I assume that counsel like Sidney Powell would not make such allegations without proof, but the press conference did not make such evidence public.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I think suing would be about as dumb as voluntarily showing up for a legislative hearing.

It's best to count on this whole sad episode passing.
No, No, NO! I don't want it to end. I want to hear them explain this: Nuclear Physicist VP of Dominion Software Told Antifa Via Phone, "I Made Sure Trump Wouldn't Win"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WHRkcBdswPeW/
PA Gov't Committee Speaks Out Against Corrupt Dominion Stealware

― Voltaire