The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember this Name
Eric Coomer
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I'll try.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/eric-c...ion-trump/
Snopes is a fraud just like the MSM.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The was the only analysis I could find. I suspect we won't need to remember the name, but I'll try.

Kind of an old story. Part of Rudney's Krakken I suspect ? In and of itself, it doesn't reach a level of evidence. Just hearsay. Just the way they want to keep.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.
Dominion Software Owner Nick Ikonomakis In Michigan On Election Night To Ensure Election Theft

https://foodbabe.com/do-you-trust-snopes...peratives/

― Voltaire
Snopes didn't say it was false. Just no evidence that the conversation took place. Even this Oltmann guy ain't talking. Seems to be a poor man's Veritas. He "infiltrated" antifa without recording equipment or a corroborating witness ? That's quite at "spy" bidness he got dare.
Quote:Even this Oltmann guy ain't talking.
Then why was he on the Michelle Malkin show today talking?

Quote:Snopes didn't say it was false.
Then why bring them up?

Quote:Just no evidence that the conversation took place.
No phone records? Since when?

― Voltaire
Guess I wouldn't mind seeing the phone records or the transcripts of the conversation.

He is on shows like Malkan often, he is leader of a fringe militia afterall.

Trying hard to do my due my diligence before discounting this old conspiracy that we just discovered. I found this site at the top of the search request which generally means it has the most hits

https://www.shockya.com/news/2020/11/18/...unabomber/

"The Dominion strategy expert told Antifa he had the election fixed; now his ties to foreign entities might unravel the entire 2020 election; Actual German pirates are involved"

Can't go wrong with German Pirates involved. We'll see.
Quote:He is on shows like Malkan often, he is leader of a fringe militia afterall.
You and your 'fringe militias'.  And what are 'shows like Malkin's'?

― Voltaire
(11-21-2020, 11:25 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:He is on shows like Malkan often, he is leader of a fringe militia afterall.
You and your 'fringe militias'.  And what are 'shows like Malkin's'?
You can't describe his militia in any other way but "fringe". It's the English language, don't blame me.

Fringe:
ADJECTIVE
  1. not part of the mainstream; unconventional, peripheral, or extreme.