The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia, not the song
Georgia Governor Kemp Calls for Audit of Signatures on Ballot Envelopes
by Jamie White
November 21st 2020, 10:27 am

Signals major victory for President Trump and election integrity, and shows that patriots' demonstrations are having profound effect

ttps://www.infowars.com/posts/georgia-governor-kemp-calls-for-audit-of-signatures-on-ballot-envelopes/

Will the creeps at MSM report the mass rally in Atlanta today?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
What next should he lose the audit ?

I saw a clip of the rally on TV. What about it was newsworthy to you ?
If he loses, he loses. I'm not a lawyer and don't know if there are any legal options.
However, I have no problem with the strange anomalies being checked and investigated. The mathematical improbabilities are very troubling to me.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Blue states voted in a blue way.

Math is an exact science. "Improbability" is not a word to use.
I was trying to be nice. Mathematical IMPOSSIBILITIES!

― Voltaire
(11-22-2020, 11:58 AM)k.d. Wrote: I was trying to be nice. Mathematical IMPOSSIBILITIES!
Nice ?  You ?
Yup, I'm one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

― Voltaire