The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Biden Miracle
How can it be possible that thousands of mail-in ballots show up with no folds? But that's only the half of it. These supposedly 'mail-in ballots' arrive in sequential order.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Who said they don't have folds ?
The people counting them. AND! The texture of the paper was not consistent with the real ballots.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2qC514hpPBc/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov....80.6.4.pdf

She had quite a lengthy grievance that day.. She decided to take the "throw everything but the kitchen sink and see what sticks" approach
I think this her affidavit addresses your concern.
More evidence is what I see.

― Voltaire
Basically just a 10 page whine. The ones that beg judges to throw out or ignore. But Rudy isn't concerned about courts. That's why he's into quantity over quality.
You call these sworn witnesses liars, which is incredulous beyond belief, but aren't one scintilla suspect of a rigged election.

― Voltaire
(12-05-2020, 06:47 PM)k.d. Wrote: You call these sworn witnesses liars, which is incredulous beyond belief, but aren't one scintilla suspect of a rigged election.
Not liars, just "junk" evidence. Nothing that can be used in court. Statements just used to enrage, the more the better.

Trump declared the election "rigged" months ago just in case he lost. Nothing that happened (or didn't happen) on Nov 3 ish  would have made you and others think otherwise.
Another of your opinions not based on facts.

― Voltaire
(12-06-2020, 09:47 AM)k.d. Wrote: Another of your opinions not based on facts.
When "facts" roll in. Let me know. I might change my opinion. For a guy who believes everything he's told I'm surprised you made this far.