The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Texas squad to get Rudy ?
I bet they are jumping for joy on the prospect.  LOL

Trump says he will intervene in Texas election lawsuit | TheHill

Quote:Trump on Wednesday suggested he will intervene in a case brought by the state of Texas against other states alleging election fraud in yet another last-gasp effort to subvert the outcome of the presidential election.
"We will be INTERVENING in the Texas (plus many other states) case. This is the big one. Our Country needs a victory!" Trump tweeted.
It was not immediately clear if Trump planned to intervene in his personal capacity or if his campaign would get involved.
I'm not gonna read anymore articles that contain the words 'no evidence of fraud'. I'm sick & tired of all this creepy gaslighting.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-09-2020, 12:09 PM)k.d. Wrote: I'm not gonna read anymore articles that contain the words 'no evidence of fraud'. I'm sick & tired of all this creepy gaslighting.
There's a little probably. But nothing damning or widespread.
Texas is adding about ten other states to their suit. It may not matter what Trump does.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire