The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump stealing the election
I guess we can call it a "coup" attempt. lol

Trump voters don't really believe Biden stole the election — but they do want a coup | Salon.com
With that ridiculous lede, not worth a look to read.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Seems to describe exactly what the Republicans are trying do to our duly elected President-elect.

Given the way you cheapen the word by your overuse the last four years, it seems you would agree.
It has yet to be decided if the pedo commie is duly elected. I understand he wants to be so he can pardon his drug-addled son.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
When will Joe be duly elected ?

When you say you "understand" he is already prepared to pardon his son, that really need credible source.
Quote:When will Joe be duly elected ?
By me? Never. Just like Obama.

Quote:that really need credible source.
As I've seen over the years, no source is credible to you.

― Voltaire
(12-10-2020, 10:36 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:When will Joe be duly elected ?
By me? Never. Just like Obama.

Quote:that really need credible source.
As I've seen over the years, no source is credible to you.
Any source would be fine.
I am the source.

― Voltaire
(12-10-2020, 10:48 AM)k.d. Wrote: I am the source.
I'm glad you "understand" yourself then.
And you must understand yourself to post a thread called, " Trump stealing the election".

― Voltaire