The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WI Tomorrow, 9:00 a.m.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuxM0dk_NNw
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Looks to be another Rudy roadshow, sans the Rudy. Only fervent Trump lovers allowed to testify. I don't mind the partisans taking the time to coalesce over the apparent defeat, it's therapeutic. But not on taxpayers my dime., this is no longer government business.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/poli...882529001/
[Image: voter-fraud-democrat-election-cartoon.jpg]
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
They are not interested in legal or illegal, that ship has sailed with numerous court defeats. They are just trying to bully weakkneed legislators to decided the election by fiat.
You mean following the law is illegal.

― Voltaire
(12-11-2020, 10:53 AM)k.d. Wrote: You mean following the law is illegal.
If that's what you want it to mean, fine. Totally irrelevant now. Everything is all encompassing.
Quote:Totally irrelevant now.
And that is mantra of Dems.

― Voltaire
(12-11-2020, 11:04 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Totally irrelevant now.
And that is mantra of Dems.
Agree. But in a different way. At some point the election is over. At some point you exhaust legal options. When that happens it is indeed irrelevant. If you don't like the laws, change em for next time.
The options are not exhausted so the fight continues.

― Voltaire
(12-11-2020, 11:43 AM)k.d. Wrote: The options are not exhausted so the fight continues.
True. But let me know when they are exhausted. I presume not until Trump is appointed President.

For me it's the Texas SC lawsuit. When that's done we should be able to post the fat lady singing.

Back to news from WI Hearings:

The GOP chairman refused a Dem request to require an oath from the witnesses. The committee lawyer says that it is permissible, but not required. Bullshit is permitted in this hearing.