The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just jonesing for pardon ?
Make sense since Trump has shown that loyalists are at the top of the list. Certainly Paxton knows that getting a pardon from Trump has much better odds than winning that case.

'PR stunt': Sasse predicts failure for Texas Supreme Court election challenge (washingtonexaminer.com)

Quote:Sasse added that, to him, it looked like Paxton filed a "PR stunt rather than a lawsuit," in an attempt to gain "a pardon" from President Trump. Paxton is currently the subject of an FBI investigation for illegally using the power of his office to benefit Austin real estate developer Nate Paul.
I think there are now an additional 20 states that have signed on to that PR stunt.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-11-2020, 06:48 PM)k.d. Wrote: I think there are now an additional 20 states that have signed on to that PR stunt.
 The SCO disagrees ?

121120zr_p860.pdf (supremecourt.gov)
I don't understand SCOTUSese.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-11-2020, 07:02 PM)k.d. Wrote: I don't understand SCOTUSese.
I think they are saying it's over.
(12-11-2020, 07:04 PM)j.p. Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 07:02 PM)k.d. Wrote: I don't understand SCOTUSese.
I think they are saying it's over.
The Supreme Court on Friday tossed a last-minute bid by the state of Texas to overturn the 2020 election by challenging the results of four battleground states.

This isn't the same case. But, what did happen is Georgia joined with TX to join the other lawsuit against themselves.

The original TX case doesn't ask for SCOTUS to overturn the election, something they will never do.

― Voltaire
The TX case asked the SCO to throw out votes, which effectively overturns the election provided the GOP appointed friendly electors.
Still didn't hear the fat lady.

― Voltaire