The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More No Evidence
Dominion Audit: Ballot Error Rate Was At Least 85,000 Times Higher Than FEC Allows
https://www.westernjournal.com/dominion-...ec-allows/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLkTNyye...e=emb_logo
Number 1: Joe is a lying sack of shit.
Number 2: Articles of Impeachment should be drawn up on Jan. 20, 2001 for his quid pro quo in Ukraine.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It wasn’t an audit
That must be why the article says it was an AUDIT.

Quote:Michigan judge ordered the release Monday of an independent forensic audit report of the Dominion Voting Systems machines used in Antrim County, which flipped from a win for Democrat Joe Biden to President Donald Trump after a glitch was discovered and corrected.

The audit, which was led by Russell Ramsland of the Dallas-based Allied Security Operations Group, revealed over a 68 percent ballot error rate — at least 85,000 times higher than the Federal Election Commission guidelines allow.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Partisanship and audits do not exist
Argue with the Western Journal or take your tin foil hat off.

― Voltaire
It was Gateway Pundit reprinted

I know what an independent audit is. Don’t need bloggers to tell me what one is.
You and your Gateway Pundit BS. The article was written by Randy DeSoto who is a journalist at the Western Journal.
The frickin forensics by computer scientists is hardly partisan. Just admit it, the gawddamn democrats are cheats, liars and scum. If you want to be considered the same by association, be my guest.

― Voltaire
Cheat was a word in the report.
And it was a word in my post about you creeps

― Voltaire
An independent audit would not use it.