The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou succumbs ?
Lou Dobbs Airs Stunning Fact-Check of His Own Election Claims (mediaite.com)

I wonder if it was voluntarily

Quote:Dobbs started the segment by saying, “There are lots of opinions about the integrity of the election, the irregularities of mail-in voting, of election voting machines and voting software. One of the companies is Smartmatic, and we reached out to one of the leading authorities on open source software for elections, [b]Eddie Perez[/b], for his insight and views.”
Question:
EP: I'm not aware...

Question:

Question:

Lou should put the smartest guy Joe Biden knows on the case - Hunter Biden.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Fox (because of Dobbs) was on the verge of being sued. It didn't matter would Perez said. It was an obvious attempt at a retraction.
I missed the retraction part,
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The part about airing an interview from an expert he would otherwise trash on the air, without comment. Something he would never do.
Quote:Fox (because of Dobbs) was on the verge of being sued.
Source?

― Voltaire
https://fortune.com/2020/12/14/voting-ma...statements.
Big difference between threatening to sue and actually doing it.

― Voltaire
Right. But it seemed it, sorta, maybe have worked due to Lou's tepid retraction.