The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumper's clinging to failing coup.
Trump's loss was radicalizing: His promise to "cheat" the system has further deluded his fans | Salon.com

Quote:Trump got elected by promising he knew how to cheat "the system"— now his voters can't believe he's failing
Democratic nominee Joe Biden said his team has created "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" in a recent video.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Is that it ?
Even Trump's totally incompetent legal team wouldn't use that quip. Now that I think about it, maybe you sad sacks should direct you ire to those oafs.
Yer calling Joe a liar?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
He might be.
I'm saying he didn't say that. It was just another senior moment statement that we will need to get used to.
Quote:I'm saying he didn't say that. It was just another senior moment statement that we will need to get used to.
He didn't say it but he did say it in a senior moment.

Christ, how ignorant can you be? It's effing on video.

― Voltaire
(12-22-2020, 02:44 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I'm saying he didn't say that. It was just another senior moment statement that we will need to get used to.
He didn't say it but he did say it in a senior moment.

Christ, how ignorant can you be? It's effing on video.
I saw it. And he didn't say it. And you know that.

You gonna make another epic thread about this.?
Quote:I saw it. And he didn't say it.
You saw him say it and he didn't say it.

I repeat, a deaf, dumb, and blind flat-Earther.

― Voltaire