The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Fair Election
So you think because I was once a resident of Colorado I should be  able to vote in their elections. That's what you are saying. Oh, and a crooked judge who clearly has a conflict  of interest should determine that. Why don't you and ABrams come up with some more ways to tear America apart.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
No, if you were a resident of Colorado you should not be able to vote in GA. But a person from GA should, and under no circumstances should the voter from GA be suppressed.
So I should have been able to vote in WI as a resident of Colorado. Sure, that makes sense.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
No. But residents should be able to vote in their prospective states.

When you use an unverified, unrelated database it means you don't GAF if the voter is a resident or not, as long as you can suppress votes.

You know if there was a problem it could have been addressed month's ago. But that wouldn't have fit into the declared of fraud made by your master last July.

It is just one more small cod in the plan to reach your goal of a violent solution.
Quote:No. But residents should be able to vote in their prospective states.
The people being taken off the voting lists are people who gave the USPS a change of address that they had moved to another state. Like me living in Colorado after moving from WI, I can't then vote in WI. This is so easy a 5th grader can understand. Only a troll would continue with your nonsense.

― Voltaire
Doesn't matter. USPS has no official capacity. It's lists are unreliable, so they say. And this issue, like all the Kraken tactics, was brought up so late that these folks can't fix it, if needed. So just toss everything, sheeze !.

It's quite simple. People in GA should be able to vote in GA. Only trolls and supressors would say no.

This is being appealed.
What part of they no longer live in GA is so fucking difficult for you to understand? I have to assume if you reply again you must have some kind of brain-eating bug inside you. This is totally retarded.

― Voltaire
The part where they actually live in GA. That was the point of the ruling.

Someone who falls "lack stock and barrel" for everything his government tells him would not understand that they are not infallible. That would be you.
Orders Two Georgia Counties to Cease Removing Ineligible Voters from Rolls

― Voltaire
(12-31-2020, 02:38 PM)k.d. Wrote: Orders Two Georgia Counties to Cease Removing Ineligible Voters from Rolls
Says your ahem headline. The Judge did not say that at all.