The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'mon Man
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

― H.L. Mencken

So some idiot is saying the prayer in Congress yesterday and ends it with Amen, then he adds,  and 'Awoman'. 

On top of that that stinky old cunt, Pelosi makes it verbotten to say, husband, wife, son, daughter or any term that distinguishes sex of a person. It is now spouse, child, sibling.

Let the throat slitting begin.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Religion makes people crazy. Especially when combined with government craziness
I know plenty of religious people who are not crazy, even some politicians, just not any Ds.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-04-2021, 12:47 PM)k.d. Wrote: I know plenty of religious people who are not crazy, even some politicians, just not any Ds.
When people go crazy when someone says "awomen". I suppose you could call them "crazy"