The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruz and Hawley
Geraldo Rips Fox & Friends Defense of Trump, Cruz and Hawley (mediaite.com)

Quote:But he wasn’t finished. “History will judge [Trump] him, and it is something grotesquely disappointing to me what happened, and I tell you I blame senator Josh Hawley and Senator Ted Cruz much as I blame the president.” He said they knew that there was no Constitutional, judicial or legislative path to overturn the election, and yet “they went along with that phony challenge…”
[b]Steve Doocy[/b] interrupted to ask, “Why did they do that, Geraldo?”
“They did it because they are in competition for the Donald Trump constituency,” Geraldo flatly replied, suggesting the motives of Hawley and Cruz are deeply cynical and craven political plays. A view that is shared by many reasonable people, by the way.
The kike Abrams pushes the crud from the Swamp.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It was from Fox. It was from a spic.
The link went to the kike's page. He is part of the Swamp just like the Jew-Rican Geraldo.

Fucking idiot Geraldo running around with a gawddamn Star of David on his hand.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire