The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where TF is Evers?
Gov. Ron DeSantis Orders Return of Florida National Guard Troops: ‘They’re Not Nancy Pelosi’s Servants’

Troops were reportedly forced to evacuate the Capitol grounds over an alleged mask complaint lodged by a Democrat congressman, Rep. Bill Keating (D-MA), who reported the incident to the Capitol authorities earlier in the day.
As Breitbart News reported, Keating reportedly “commented out loud that masks were required to be worn at all times in a federal building” after spotting the maskless National Guard member in a cafe. The National Guard member reportedly responded, “I appreciate my freedom,” a source told Breitbart News:
According to [i]Politico[/i], one unit “was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday” and “forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops.”
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Evers is doing what he does best. And that would be not flailing is arms spewing spittle.
Ever is a commie who takes freedom away and then fines people $200 if they don't wear a stupid mask that is harmful to your health. He's third-rate dictator.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I don't know anybody who has been fined . But I have read about of jerks making a scene getting arrested.

Decent people do not need laws.

Wearing a mask is far and away the simplest, most non-intrusive thing to do. The longest I've ever worn one is about 15 minutes. Hardly counts as tyranny.

Evers will lose this. But at least he is trying.
All you people who keep on saying my body my choice are hypocrites.

― Voltaire
(01-23-2021, 03:34 PM)k.d. Wrote: All you people who keep on saying my body my choice are hypocrites.
You can do what you want with your body.

But you don't have the right to infringe other people's right to do what they want with their body.
Quote:But you don't have the right to infringe other people's right to do what they want with their body.
You mean like Evers?

― Voltaire
(01-23-2021, 03:54 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:But you don't have the right to infringe other people's right to do what they want with their body.
You mean like Evers?
He's not doing anything to your body.
We aren't talking about me. look at all the children he is harming.

― Voltaire
Since when have you worried about children?