The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsafe, Ineffective, and Immoral
Quote:Dr. Fauci claimed that wearing two masks “likely” makes a difference when asked by a NBC reporter if “double masking” works.
It was on your trustworthy MSM.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-27-2021, 11:25 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Dr. Fauci claimed that wearing two masks “likely” makes a difference when asked by a NBC reporter if “double masking” works.
It was on your trustworthy MSM.
He didn't recommend. Huge difference !

I doesn't take an epidemiologist to claim that the more cover the more chance to mitigate droplets.

As I said, a plastic bag would be 100% effective, or close. I would be worried about that if you or Alex.
What's the difference between suggesting wearing two masks and recommending two masks.
Dr. Anthony Fauci is now suggesting that wearing two masks instead of one is “more effective” against Covid-19.[/b]
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
He was asked specifically if it’s ok to wear two
Dr. Fauci claimed that wearing two masks “likely” makes a difference when asked by a NBC reporter if “double masking” works.
Not ok but make a difference/works.

Clearly everyone involved in this conversation is being deprived of oxygen to their brain.

― Voltaire