The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Tyranny:Land of the Free
I repeat, Go hop on AMTRAK tomorrow without a Double mask and let me know what happens.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-01-2021, 04:00 PM)k.d. Wrote: I repeat, Go hop on AMTRAK tomorrow without a Double mask and let me know what happens.
Probably pretty close to same thing as would happen today or yesterday or the day before. Including not having to wear a double mask.

Amtrak passengers now face removal from trains for not wearing masks (usatoday.com)

Quote:The railroad service had begun requiring face masks in May, but had allowed passengers to remove them when seated alone. Now, passengers can only remove their masks when they're in private rooms, an option only available on the company's long-distance trains.
[url=https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/2020/07/23/amtrak-passengers-now-face-removal-trains-not-wearing-masks/5496638002/][/url]
Something from July has nothing to do with regulations that go into effect at 11:59 today. I'm just gonna write your total inability to comprehend this to the fact that you must have an extra chromosome.
Prove me wrong. Try to get your ass on Amtrak tomorrow with less than a double mask, instead of all your lame nonsense. 
And feel free to comment your ass of here, I'm done with your stupid shit.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The cdc mask order below: Point out the "two masks" or "double mask" A two ply cloth mask is the "standard mask". Point out the two paper mask. Point out the double paper mask mandate.

You can't you say ? It's clear you inability to admit error is pathological, get help. It's ok to admit you are wrong sometimes.

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/masks/mas...dance.html

As far as Amtrak. Please consider that public health is largely a state and local function. Enterpris.es operating in those localities must follow the laws. All state have had some sort of mitigation guidelines for awhile. Please point out where Amtrak's policy has changed appreciably since the new cdc regs. Can't you say ?

I repeat. I couldn't get on Amtrak last week without a mask. Or last month. Am I wrong ?