The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common trait of the Neo-Patriot
Now I figured out. 

The folks who changed the meaning of a Patriot to suit Trump have one thing in common.

They all blame the media for their problems. Seems to an undeniable truth.

Marjorie Taylor Greene speech: Greene finds a new way to blame the media. (slate.com)
“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
That has change now, hasn't it. ?
Let's be clear, you are a commie Bolshevik who is un-American and can not be a patriot because of your hatred for this country and your love and defense of censorship.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-07-2021, 11:52 AM)k.d. Wrote: Let's be clear, you are a commie Bolshevik who is un-American and can not be a patriot because of your hatred for this country and your love and defense of censorship.
Paine said I have to love Trump ?
You just wanna go in the girl's bathroom.

― Voltaire
(02-07-2021, 03:41 PM)k.d. Wrote: You just wanna go in the girl's bathroom.
Been in a few during my formative years. For you Neos. they are all look the same.
Your support of Pedophiles is quite disturbing.

― Voltaire
(02-07-2021, 04:15 PM)k.d. Wrote: Your support of Pedophiles is quite disturbing.
Pedos have become one of your hot topics. What's the deal with your obsession ?  Fantasy ? Maybe a neo-patriot thing ?
I'm only interested because of your support of them, why do you?

― Voltaire