The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSantis to Joe
“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people.”

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.  DeSantis said: “How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians.”  Biden responded: “Address me as Mr. President or President Biden.” DeSantis bluntly said: “I will not, and you can go fuck yourself.” DeSantis then hung up.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inter...ith-fauci/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The small people have their new hero.
The 'small' people'???????
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The people who think rudeness, disrespect and profanity are the most important trait of leader.
Why wouldn't a governor be rude and disrespectful to a jerk that threatens to withhold medicines and blockade a state. It is clear who the asshole is here.

― Voltaire
Doesn't really matter who the asshole was. If Biden said what he said, he was wrong. If the story was true, Biden and DeSantis are not friends. Use of the first name in that context is disrespectful and threatening.

If the story was true, accusing Biden of graft needs evidence, something the "small people" don't need.

If the story was true, DeSantis threatening military action against citizens is what gets the "small people" horny.

If the story was true, use of the word "fuck" makes for GREAT MAGAleader.

If the story was true, throwing out the name Fauci in a derogatory way is always a winner amongst that base. Even as irrelevant he is.

Nevermind

The conversation did not happen as the Armstrong Pundit described.

My bad for not checking it out earlier. I know better.
Biden considers restricting travel within US for COVID while leaving southern border open
By Andrew Thomas
In an amazing display of cognitive dissonance, the Biden administration proposes imposing limits on the movement of American citizens while encouraging the flood of illegal aliens from Mexico and Latin America. His actions are allegedly intended to mitigate the spread of the Chinese COVID virus.

Per the Miami Herald:

The Biden administration is considering whether to impose domestic travel restrictions, including on Florida, fearful that coronavirus mutations are threatening to reverse hard-fought progress on the pandemic.

Outbreaks of the new variants — including a highly contagious one first identified in the United Kingdom, as well as others from South Africa and Brazil that scientists worry can evade existing vaccines — have lent urgency to a review of potential travel restrictions within the United States, one federal official said.

Early last year, I personally witnessed what happens when every car on I-95 is stopped at the Florida border and non-Florida residents are refused entry. This was an early panicky reaction to the virus by Florida leaders. It led to mass disruption, confusion, and a line of cars at least ten miles long stopped dead on the southbound expressway.

The extent of travel restrictions and modes of transportation to potentially be restricted are not defined at this point. Florida is the primary focus for possible travel lockdowns, as a third of U.S. cases of the U.K. COVID variant have been identified in Florida.

Cases of variants are also surging in California and 34 other states, according to the Herald.

The Democrat logic, at least to me, is indecipherable. Rather than potentially throw the country into massive chaos, wouldn't the best course of action to protect America from foreign COVID mutations be to restrict travel from the countries that are importing them?

Apparently, to Biden and the Dems, it is more desirable to limit the freedoms of American citizens.

― Voltaire
I think we are way past the point of adding new mitigation efforts. We can't even get people to respect other people's spaces.

As far as travel restrictions. Trump tried and failed. Biden should heed that. It won't work and is likely unconstitutional.

Shots baby ! Get them in the arms of all who want it, ASAP. And hope that enough people want them. Our only way out !