The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come and git yer Audits
As suspected. The Forever Trumpers are getting exactly what they demanded, even more than 2 months after their thumping. But It's not good enough.

Will it ever be ? Sorry, dumb question.

Michigan Completes Another Garbage Audit Wasting Time and Resources Performing Procedures Which Will Never Address 2020 Election Fraud (thegatewaypundit.com)

Requested audits done in all swing states plus Virginia.
Like WI, this is a waste of time what they are doing.

If I would give you one hundred $1 bills and told you to count them and you came up with one hundred and told me there were one hundred dollar bills. Then I told you that twenty of those bill were counterfeit, so you counted them again and said there were one hundred dollar bills. You simply counted without looking for the counterfeits. Well, that is exactly what these audits are doing. And the twenty counterfeits remain in the stack of one hundred.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
What kind of audit will make you happy ?

If Lins, Powell, Pillowguy and Rudy take there day in court. There will no doubt be another Dominion audit. Court ordered. Will that make people happy ?
An audit that seeks out counterfeits.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-18-2021, 12:02 PM)k.d. Wrote: An audit that seeks out counterfeits.

That's all ?
Yup, all illegitimate votes.

― Voltaire
(02-18-2021, 01:17 PM)k.d. Wrote: Yup, all illegitimate votes.

Quite a different thing.
To counterfeit means to imitate something authentic, with the intent to steal, destroy, or replace the original, for use in illegal transactions, or otherwise to deceive individuals into believing that the fake is of equal or greater value than the real thing.

― Voltaire
So ballots deemed legal by courts of law would not be considered illegitimate for your acceptable audit purpose ?
Nope. Two reasons: The states that didn't have the legislatures change the election laws are counterfeit and I do not trust courts after SCOTUS refused the Texas lawsuit. Truthfully, I didn't have much faith in them before that.

― Voltaire