The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rand uses Senate hearing for his sexual fantasies
What a douchebag ! This is what goes through his demented mind when he thinks if healthcare.

Rand Paul Launches Into Transphobic Rant Against Trans Nominee (thedailybeast.com)
What kind of healthCare is cutting off a kids penis. Is that the same kind of healthCare as Muslims cutting off a girls clitoris? Dumb asses.  These people are sickos.
Like Gerald Celente says: IT has more chins than a Chinese phone book.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-25-2021, 02:04 PM)k.d. Wrote: What kind of healthCare is cutting off a kids penis. Is that the same kind of healthCare as Muslims cutting off a girls clitoris? Dumb asses.  These people are sickos.
Like Gerald Celente says: IT has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

It's not health care, that was my point.

Who would have genital mutilation on their mind when in a hearing to confirm the second in command of the largest Federal agency ?
Quote:In response, Levine thanked Paul for his “interest” in the question of transgender medicine, calling it “a very complex and nuanced field with robust research and standards of care that have been developed” by pediatricians.
Transgender medicine sounds like healthCare to me. It's common sense to ask a transgender who advocates transgenderism about transgenderism since chins Levine will be second in command of cutting off penises.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
He didn’t have any health care questions ?
Who's the douchebag here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laS93iac9Ws

[Image: 126095341_850182512402660_3302771771114063993_n.jpg]

― Voltaire
It was just a bigot being a bigot, period. If he were truly concerned about kids confused about their sexuality, he would have asked about suicide.

If Rand gets those feelings around Merrick Garland, he should bring it up with him. Parental, as well as civil rights, would fall under the DOJ.

There are far, far more legal elective childhood body mutilations performed than the extremely rare cases he thinks he knows about.
I have never seen such a miserable, insufferable son of a bitch as you since your empty, senile vessel, Biden, won.

― Voltaire
"It is really critical to me that our nominees be treated with respect and that our questions focus on their qualifications and the work ahead of us, rather than ideological and harmful misrepresentations like those we heard from Senator Paul earlier," said Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.), the chairwoman of the Senate Health Committee, which considered Levine's nomination "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-BB1e19vx

(02-25-2021, 04:32 PM)k.d. Wrote: I have never seen such a miserable, insufferable son of a bitch as you since your empty, senile vessel, Biden, won.

Because I believe respectfulness from our elected official is desirable. 

You wear your bigotry and hate as a badge of honor. It's no wonder guys like Rand Paul make you horny.
Yeah, maybe Paul should have talked about suicides. These morons have a rate of suicide 20 times, that's right, 20 times the rate of normal people.

― Voltaire