The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's on their minds now. Part 2
Categorize this under 'Solution in search of a problem'

Lawmakers can't cite local examples of trans girls in sports - ABC News (go.com)

Quote:Legislators in more than 20 states have introduced bills this year that would ban transgender girls from competing on girls’ sports teams in public high schools. Yet in almost every case, sponsors cannot cite a single instance in their own state or region where such participation has caused problems.
Our society, country, governments were founded on 'natural law' and 'natural rights'.  These transgender, gay, and other perversions are an abomination to the philosophy of and practice of natural law and Nature. None of it should be accepted as normal in a civil society.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Our country was not founded on what you dream up as "natural law". It was founded on individuality and "God given" rights. And they created a document to protect those rights.

The word "normal" as it applies to rights is the antithesis of our founder's words and intent.
Quote:Our country was not founded on what you dream up as "natural law". 
Give me your source for that absolutely absurd statement.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(03-04-2021, 11:35 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Our country was not founded on what you dream up as "natural law". 
Give me your source for that absolutely absurd statement.

You made the wild claim, not me.
You believe homosexuality and transgenderism is normal. That would mean you believe all the rest of us are freaks and not adhering to natural, biological and scientific law. Good for you for taking a stand.

― Voltaire
So you think "natural law" equals "normal".

Obsessing about other people's sex life is not natural. It's creepy and perverted.
Quote:So you think "natural law" equals "normal".
No, no no. Natural law agrees with nature, science, and biology. Homosexuality and transgenderism is the complete opposite.

Quote:Obsessing about other people's sex life is not natural. It's creepy and perverted.
I agree. Why are you doing it. Nowhere have I mentioned sex. I am talking about natural law, science and biology.

― Voltaire
Only as it relates to other people’s sex
Civil society decides what is normal. You think those following a path outside of society are normal and those following the norms of society are somehow freakish.  You wish to destroy the nuclear family the very basis of a civilized society. You seem to be a blood brother of those wishing to destroy Western civilization like BLM & Antifa.

― Voltaire