The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still don't know who this Cardi is for sure
But she is residing firmly in the right winger's heads.

Now this Rep dude from Wisconsin is wasting everybody's time and money in Congress strangely ranting about her. Weird. 

Quote:Rapper Cardi B snapped back at a Republican congressman on Thursday after he decried her more than month-old performance at the 2021 Grammy Awards during a speech from the House floor, saying it was "inconsistent with basic decency" and should have been censored by the FCC.

The speech from Rep. Glenn Grothman, a Republican from Wisconsin, was a return to the raging culture wars surrounding Cardi B and Megan thee Stallion's "Wap" — which stands for "wet a** pussy" — a song that conservative pundits and legislators alike pounced on as a sign of what they see as, in Grothman's words, the "moral decline of America."

But, true to form, she responds

Quote:But Cardi B, a Grammy Award-winning artist, was quick to strike back on Twitter, telling the congressman that there were bigger things that he should be worried about —  namely, a spate of high-profile police killings and the subsequent nationwide protests over police violence. 

"I think we all been on the edge this week since we seen police brutality back to back including watching one of the biggest case in history go down DUE to police brutality," the "WAP" singer wrote. "But wait ! This is wat state representative decide to talk about."
I think I've posted stuff on this perverted sow before. My question is, why won't she let her daughter listen to the noise she makes with her wet ass pussy.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(04-22-2021, 10:24 PM)k.d. Wrote: I think I've posted stuff on this perverted sow before. My question is, why won't she let her daughter listen to the noise she makes with her wet ass pussy.

Probably for the same reason that Sharon Stone, Tanya Tucker, Conway Twitty, Kacey Musgraves, Floyd Tillman, Melania Trump and countless other entertainers didn't let their kids witness their sexually suggestive and/or lewd performances.
Floyd Tillman?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
"Slipping Around"
Yeah, I know the song. So you think he wouldn't let his kids listen to the radio?

― Voltaire
(04-23-2021, 01:08 PM)k.d. Wrote: Yeah, I know the song. So you think he wouldn't let his kids listen to the radio?

Possibly. He did push the envelope in those times.
It is considered the first cheating song.

― Voltaire