The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Knows He Lost
Update (1400ET): Something must be really worrying Democrats. There appears to be a full court press effort to delay and defer any and every effort to audit Maricopa County's election results. The Biden justice department added to pressure from Arizona's chief elections officer (a Democrat) and the Arizona Democratic Party, and now, Daniel Payne at JustTheNews.com reports that officials in Arizona's Maricopa County are withholding materials subpoenaed by the state legislature as part of its audit of the county's 2020 election, claiming that surrendering them would constitute a security risk for both law enforcement and federal agencies.

A Monday letter sent from the Maricopa County Attorney's Office to Ken Bennett, the former Arizona secretary of state and the liaison between the state Senate and the auditors, said the county had elected not to turn over "several routers" requested by the legislature due to an alleged "significant security risk to law enforcement data utilized by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office as well as numerous federal agencies."

Given that President Biden is the most popular president ever and we know from the mainstream media that there was no, none, zip, nada, election fraud anywhere in America, why are Democrats so aggressively interfering in the process of auditing the county's election?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ariz...0-election
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The audit in Arizona is being done in the shadows by private interests with no experience, who have no accountability to the people of Arizona whatsoever. If I were a resident of Maricopa Co I wouldn't want these people touching my private ballot. There certainly is a security risk. The results, if any, have no bearing on Biden. The purpose is to sow more discord.

Having said that. I wouldn't mind seeing an audit. A gaggle of partisans, MAGAsters and Qanoners do not make an audit team.
Quote:The audit in Arizona is being done in the shadows by private interests with no experience
Who? Which private interests? Is that who was subpoenaed? What shadows?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
no real observers, no procedures, no video allowed, The MAGA Ninjas have no election experience. Insurrectionists as counters, china paper. Don't know who is paying for it. etc. Subpoena by GOP party. Voter intimidation.
Quote:no real observers, no procedures, no video allowed, The MAGA Ninjas have no election experience. Insurrectionists as counters, china paper. Don't know who is paying for it. etc. Subpoena by GOP party. Voter intimidation.
Source

― Voltaire
For which of my claims? There is no single source that I am aware of. These things I know.

Quote:no real observers, no procedures, no video allowed, The MAGA Ninjas have no election experience. Insurrectionists as counters, china paper. Don't know who is paying for it. etc. Subpoena by GOP party. Voter intimidation.
You just dreamed this shit up.

― Voltaire
https://www.alternet.org/2021/05/observe...as-report/
Quote:"I agree that unless I am authorized in writing by Cyber Ninjas, Inc. and the Arizona State Senate, I will not disclose any Confidential Information to any person who is not conducting the Audit...," the agreement reads. "Furthermore, I agree that during the course of the audit to refrain from making any public statements, social media posts, or similar public disclosures about the audit or its findings until such a time as the results from the audit are made public..."
Common sense is not on your crazy train.

― Voltaire
(05-07-2021, 04:37 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:"I agree that unless I am authorized in writing by Cyber Ninjas, Inc. and the Arizona State Senate, I will not disclose any Confidential Information to any person who is not conducting the Audit...," the agreement reads. "Furthermore, I agree that during the course of the audit to refrain from making any public statements, social media posts, or similar public disclosures about the audit or its findings until such a time as the results from the audit are made public..."
Common sense is not on your crazy train.

I agree this not a transparent process. It is a private interest controlling the narrative.