The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyber Ninjas have no election experience
Arizona’s bizarre, haphazard, and partisan “audit” of the 2020 election - Vox

Quote:The terms of this “audit” appear designed to destroy confidence in the process. The lead company conducting the GOP’s audit is a Florida security company called Cyber Ninjas, which has no experience with elections. Cyber Ninjas’ CEO, Doug Logan, however, does have a history of spreading pro-Trump conspiracy theories about the 2020 election
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/202...ail-audit/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-07-2021, 10:08 PM)k.d. Wrote: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/202...ail-audit/

Monitors should be something the Ninjas should be funding themselves if they wanted to legitimize the process. But that is not their goal.
What are you afraid of?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-08-2021, 09:46 AM)k.d. Wrote: What are you afraid of?

If I'm afraid of anything it would be violence, which seems to be an underlying goal.  Otherwise there is no purpose for the nonsense. There is no actionable outcome.
Biden is and will remain President. There isn't court in the universe that would recognize any of the findings.  Nobody's minds will change, even though they had a chance to maybe do this if the didn't effectively hire Qanon to conduct whatever they are doing.
Quote:If I'm afraid of anything it would be violence, which seems to be an underlying goal.
Why, is BLM coming to town?

― Voltaire
(05-08-2021, 10:52 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:If I'm afraid of anything it would be violence, which seems to be an underlying goal.
Why, is BLM coming to town?

Stop the Steal. But maybe BLM can teach them not to take selfies and post on facebook while while they destroying property and assaulting cops and legislators.
Reading the lying MSM again, I see.

― Voltaire
I saw the pictures
So did I. A big nothing burger.

― Voltaire