The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump cares about Injuns ?
Trump Blasts Cleveland Indians Name Change: 'Such a Disgrace' (mediaite.com)

Or just knows what's important to his base. Next thing you know he will be posting about the treachery of high school girl's athletics.
What?! The Hooknose Himey's got nothing better to write about?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Seems like a dego wrote it
When I see 'mediaite.com' I don't bother to hit the link and read it because I know it's smelly Jewish armpit crud.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-23-2021, 03:05 PM)k.d. Wrote: When I see 'mediaite.com' I don't bother to hit the link and read it because I know it's smelly Jewish armpit crud.

You must of had a bad experience with Dan Abrams at some point in your life ? I had never heard of him until recently. Who is he ?

Mediaite, as far as I can tell is far less liberal than most of my sources ??
Do you think the Jews have a fuck to give about injuns.
Abrams is Jew, nothing more needs to be said

― Voltaire
(07-23-2021, 09:52 PM)k.d. Wrote: Do you think the Jews have a fuck to give about injuns.
Abrams is Jew, nothing more needs to be said

Based on personal encounters with people, that I know of, from jewish descent, I would have no idea about their feelings towards native americans. Same with media people.
But I must admit I don't have a functioning "jewdar".
Quote:But I must admit I don't have a functioning "jewdar".
Here, let me help you, if it's on Mediaite.com, it's Jewish bullshit.

― Voltaire