The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spies ! Oh no !
Two drop-dead reliable conservatives, Cheney and Kinzinger, are being considered to be dropped from the Republican Conference for being, um, reliable conservatives. The not so Freedom Caucus strikes again.

Quote:If you had two spies sitting right there — you knew they were spies, but you couldn’t remove them — right now, as long as they’re members of the Republican Conference, they’re entitled to come to every meeting we have, hear every strategy,” Biggs said. "And you know what, they chose to leave."

A timely example of my comment about gratuitous hyper-partisanship and rancor that has plagued are government as of late.

House Freedom Caucus calls for removal of Cheney, Kinzinger from Republican conference (msn.com)
They are clearly RINOs.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-29-2021, 08:32 PM)k.d. Wrote: They are clearly RINOs.

If you mean they don't grovel before the former world champion tax collector and redistributor, then yes.

And I agree with you that conservatism is no longer a major plank of the Republican party.

Cheney and Kinzinger are conservatives by every definition
You don't know what you are talking about.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-30-2021, 09:55 AM)k.d. Wrote: You don't know what you are talking about.

Look at their voting record.
I have. With any luck they'll be gone after the next election.

― Voltaire