The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The circus is coming to town
Quote:The Wisconsin audit is inspired by the one in Arizona, after Brandtjen and a group of Wisconsin Republicans visited the bogus “audit” in Maricopa County. Both “audits” are driven by Trump supporters in an attempt to cast doubt in the minds of voters and overturn the 2020 results. These audits are part of a systematic and coordinated effort by far-right representatives to undermine our right to vote and rig future

Accountable.US: The circus is coming to Wisconsin – GOP state Reps call for Arizona-style audit | WisPolitics.com

It's looking like we will have to find new ninjas, this QAnon Logan dude is a little over his head.
I ain't afraid of no audit.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-09-2021, 12:46 PM)k.d. Wrote: I ain't afraid of no audit.

I ain't either. Trump has lost everyone so far. When real ninjas can't help ya, you are shit out of luck. But it is entertaining and people are making money out of it.

Four more day's and Trump will President. It has been guaranteed.
I'll keep saying it, there is no way in hell Biden got 81 million votes.
Release everything and quit fighting it, cheaters.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-09-2021, 02:28 PM)k.d. Wrote: I'll keep saying it, there is no way in hell Biden got 81 million votes.
Release everything and quit fighting it, cheaters.
That's what every GOP state legislature certified. Do you have a different number ?
I repeat, there is no way in hell that Biden got 81 million votes.

― Voltaire