The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The De Santos Variant ?
Has a nice ring to it. Plus if anybody needs to be responsible for it, it would be him. No ?

CNN's Jim Acosta on delta variant: 'Why not call it the DeSantis variant?' (msn.com)

Quote:Acosta also bashed DeSantis for selling merchandise on his campaign website going after Anthony Fauci, President Biden's chief medical adviser, including koozies reading "Don't Fauci my Florida," as well as the governor's remarks telling Biden to focus on the border and not his state's mask policies.

"Perhaps it's time to start naming these new variants that may be coming out after them," Acosta said, referring to the GOP politicians. "Instead of the delta variant, why not call it the DeSantis variant?"

"We can sell beer koozies that say 'Don't Florida my Fauci' and use the money to pay for all the funerals in the days to come," he added.
Yeah, DeSantis is a real bad guy for letting people make their own health decisions.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-09-2021, 04:57 PM)k.d. Wrote: Yeah, DeSantis is a real bad guy for letting people make their own health decisions.

I understand. "Pandemic" is a hard word for some folks.

He won't let the people attending North Beach Elementary make their own decision.
Who did he say can't wear a mask? Exactly. Nobody.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-09-2021, 06:52 PM)k.d. Wrote: Who did he say can't wear a mask? Exactly. Nobody.
Pandemic ! Pay attention !

You might understand how ridiculous your constant mantra is.
You mean Plandemic.

― Voltaire