The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victims ? really ?
MAGAflakes ?

President Trump on Thursday slammed actor Jussie Smollett after police accused him of orchestrating a "bogus" hate-crime attack, saying the “racist and dangerous comments” insulted his supporters.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-s...s-comments

The victims are "truth" and the Chicago Police Dept. not Trump's legion of little people.
You don't think making false accusations against people makes them a victim of what was clearly a racist hate crime committed by the little c*cks*cker.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Accusations appear to have been made against "non existent" individuals. So unless the MAGAclansters feel a little about something, they should be fine.
And what the hell is Trump doing using his official twitter acount to weigh in on this ?
Two full weeks of MSM spewing "NOOSE", Red Hats. BLEACH, "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY", WHITE MEN, blah, blah, blah, and then last night nothing on MSM that the cops arrested the colon cowboy and that the entire thing was a lie. The entire episode was about making trump and his supporters look to be racist homophobes. Don't tell me they weren't victims a of a racist faggot with a willing MSM in tow.

[Image: Dz9UYc8W0AAJcz8.jpg]
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Trump and the MAGA people know what they are, they relish it. This Grade D actor did nothing to change anybody's minds. My guess is that he is a little bit unstable. He had nothing to win and everything to lose with this stunt. In addition, is methods were amateurish beyond belief. He will get the book thrown at him. If declaring yourself a victim gets you through the day, more power to you . But you are not a victim of anything in this matter.

BTW, you are wrong about MSN , they covered this extensively. Perhaps not with the same melodrama that your blogs did.
What are you insinuating the Trumpsters are - all 63 million of them?
You are correct, I'm not a victim of this pansy-ass faggot since I'm not a Trumpster.
Since I don't buy cable I get my clips from You Tube and all I saw was Robert Kraft visiting a massage parlor. There wasn't peep about rump wrassler Jussie.

― Voltaire
You could have tried the websites, they all have them.

And to answer your question using Trump's vernacular when as he described Mexicans crossing the border... I hear a couple of Trumpsters are decent people, but I don't know.
Oh, please.

― Voltaire