The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupidity or Sinister
This from the guy who couldn't accept the fact that Hunter's laptop was Hunter's laptop.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-09-2021, 09:27 AM)k.d. Wrote: This from the guy who couldn't accept the fact that Hunter's laptop was Hunter's laptop.

Yes. I like to wait until verified.
There was enough overwhelming circumstantial evidence that any jury would have found it to be his.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It was only Rudy at the time.
So what? The laptop didn't lie.

― Voltaire
(09-09-2021, 11:04 AM)k.d. Wrote: So what? The laptop didn't lie.

But Rudy did /does.

The laptop is the laptop. It's the noise around it that is not necessarily honest. Your fine post is a prime example. The article was admittedly pure conjecture. But is was written for folks like you who, unsurprisingly, would frame it as facts.
Here's the facts, regardless of how much you try to dismiss it: That laptop, along with paper trails and the Biden Family Crime Syndicate are a  threat to National Security, whether you want to believe it or not. That's all there is to it and I am not saying it again. It is the fact and I'm done commenting on it.

― Voltaire
The threat, at best, is extremely remote. Nobody of consequence, stature, objectivity or intellect has expressed any inkling of a conflict.