The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IVERMECTIN Effective
HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09...vermectin/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-15-2021, 01:45 PM)k.d. Wrote: HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09...vermectin/

HUGE: Horses are reincarnates of Hindu citizens, so it make sense.

Quote:Gateway Pundit: “COVID cases in India plummet after government promotes ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine use.”

PolitiFact's ruling: Mostly False

Here's why: On May 17, the New York Times reported that the coronavirus crisis was so severe in India, with about 23 million infections confirmed, that the country was accounting for more than half of the world’s daily COVID-19 cases. 
The same day, The Gateway Pundit posted a story suggesting that two drugs — both of which have drawn warnings from U.S. and global public health officials not to be used for COVID-19 — were having dramatic effects in India. 
The headline, widely shared on Facebook, read: "Elites Worried: COVID Cases in India Plummet After Government Promotes Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Use."
More:The AMA didn’t rescind statement on hydroxychloroquine
Daily COVID-19 cases in India decreased in the days before May 17 —  but only after a nearly vertical rise that started in April and peaked May 8. The Indian government has recommended limited use of the two drugs for COVID-19, but there is no evidence that their use led to the drop in cases. 
Neither drug is approved in the U.S. for COVID-19. And both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the World Health Organization recommend against using them to prevent or treat COVID-19 infection. 
These Fake News Stories Regarding Ivermectin as “Horse Paste” by Regime Media Flacks Acting as Big Pharma Shills Demonstrates Once and For All That We Are Engaged in a Deadly Information War for the Hearts and Minds of the People of the Planet
Charles Burris

[Image: share_save_120_16.png]
Dr. Robert Malone on Ivermectin, Escape Mutants, and the Faulty Logic of Vaccine Mandates
These Fake News stories regarding Ivermectin as “Horse Paste” by regime media flacks acting as Big Pharma shills demonstrates once and for all that we are engaged in a deadly information war for the hearts and minds of the people of the planet.
One enterprising lay researcher compiled the following intriguing preliminary data:
“After hearing about “horse medicine” all day, I decided to make a list of drugs I could find which are used for both humans and horses. Quite a few of these are on the WHO’s “Model List of Essential Medicines”. This is what he came up with:
Albendazole
Alprazolam
Aminophylline
Azithromycin
Benazepril
Bupivacaine
Buprenorphine
Cefalexin
Cefpodoxime
Chloramphenicol
Cimetidine
Ciprofloxacin
Cyproheptadine
Dexamethasone
Diazepam
Diphenhydramine
Doxycycline
Furosemide
Gabapentin
Glycopyrronium bromide
Hydroxyzine
Isoxsuprine
Ivermectine
Ketamine
Ketoprofen
Levothyroxine
Meloxicam
Methocarbamol
Metoclopramide
Metronidazole
Morphine
Neomycin
Nystatin
Ofloxacin
Omeprazole
Oxymorphone
Oxytetracycline
Pentobarbital
Pentoxifylline
Phenobarbital
Praziquantel
Prednisolone
Prednisone
Propofol
Pyrantel
Rifampicin
Silver sulfadiazine
Streptomycin
Sucralfate
Sulfasalazine
Triamcinolone acetonide
Trimethoprim
Finally here is a “documentary” by an authority to get you in the mood for this quixotic venture into the theatre of the absurd
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
We give our dog aspirin. But would never take a de-wormer

A year after the world became fixated on hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin has shaped up to be the latest unproven cure to go viral. The FDA, the CDC, the World Health Organization, and even Merck, an ivermectin manufacturer, have warned against taking it for COVID. No reliable evidence shows that it works as a cure or preventative, according to a late July comprehensive analysis of randomized controlled trials, which wouldn’t have included the Argentine study. Scientists who last month announced the results of another major trial said ivermectin showed “no effect whatsoever” as a treatment.
Put your mask back on and stfu.

― Voltaire
(09-15-2021, 07:37 PM)k.d. Wrote: Put your mask back on and stfu.

Don't wear one.

I also don't make my medical decisions based on quackery.
Quote:I also don't make my medical decisions based on quackery.
Sure you do, you got a jab for a virus that doesn't exist. How stupid can a person be? Look in the mirror and you'll see.

― Voltaire
(09-15-2021, 09:44 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I also don't make my medical decisions based on quackery.
Sure you do, you got a jab for a virus that doesn't exist. How stupid can a person be? Look in the mirror and you'll see.

My decision was based on risk, science, economics, and care for other people. Not on politics or repetitive childish semantics.
Bullshit

― Voltaire
(09-16-2021, 09:29 AM)k.d. Wrote: Bullshit

I omitted the most important reason for my decision to get vaccinated. 

I'm sick of covid. I liked things the way they were. Regardless of which side we piss on, until we get a handle on this will have to enjoy masks and restrictions. As much states are trying to legislate normalcy, it ain't working.