The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Panels arrived
In Idaho

Before the conspiracists rejoice, it's not Obamacare.

'Death panels' arrive — in COVID-stricken, Republican Idaho (yorkdispatch.com)

Quote:Hospitals there have become so overwhelmed by COVID patients, almost all of them unvaccinated, that the state has activated its "crisis standards of care." What that means, according to the state Department of Health and Welfare, is that the normal triage standards, in which the more seriously sick or injured are prioritized, are thrown out.
CONTRIBUTORS
'Death panels' arrive — in COVID-stricken, Republican Idaho
Michael Hiltzik
Los Angeles Times (TNS)

Really! This guy from the LA Times is worried about Idaho as California rots.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It's the news of the day across the country. It seems to offend you, why ?
Why would I be offended? It's an opinion piece from someone who is clearly an idiot.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The phrase "death panels' is hyperbole. But is is exactly what if happening according to Idaho

Hospitals there have become so overwhelmed by COVID patients, almost all of them unvaccinated, that the state has activated its "crisis standards of care." What that means, according to the state Department of Health and Welfare, is that the normal triage standards, in which the more seriously sick or injured are prioritized, are thrown out.
Idaho is Utopia compared to CA.

― Voltaire
(09-20-2021, 07:19 PM)k.d. Wrote: Idaho is Utopia compared to CA.

If you like goats and hairy women I suppose.

But it seems to be a bad place to be if you have serious health problems
Quote:But it seems to be a bad place to be if you have serious health problems
I'll try to remember that, though I have no plans to go to that beautiful state.

― Voltaire