The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr.Fauci, please explain...
Yeah, I'm shaking my head, too. Wondering why you tried to throw shade on my original post in this thread.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It was false
Proving again you are ALWAYS WRONG, NEVER RIGHT.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I posted real raw stats. And relatively speaking, they mean Vermont is doing better than the rest of the country

But I shake my head that you don't understand context, relativity or nuance.

You apparently don't understand that it is possible to have a surge in a heavily vaccinated state and the state still has the most success in combating in the virus. Do you know how that could happen ? Do you need to someone to explain it to you ? It's pretty easy to understand.

And I must repeat for your benefit. When a so called source uses a description like "CCP virus" to describe COVID, be suspect as to their motivation.
US State With Highest Vaxx Rate Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases

― Voltaire
(10-06-2021, 02:25 PM)k.d. Wrote: US State With Highest Vaxx Rate Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases

Quote:context, relativity or nuance.

Thanks again for reminding us that you don't understand the concepts above.
k.d. Wrote:
Quote:
More than 69 percent of Vermont’s population has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of Sept. 24, according to the CDC, far above the national rate of 56 percent.
Is this what you disagree with?

What made you think I disagreed with that ?

― Voltaire
What's yer point ?
Quote:What's yer point ?
Same as it has been throughout your nonsense: The US State With Highest Vaxx Rate [Vermont] Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases.

Why you don't think a state with a high vax rate can't see a surge in cases is in-comprehensible. But it does confirm that you are ALWAYS WRONG, NEVER RIGHT.

― Voltaire
(10-07-2021, 10:56 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:What's yer point ?
Same as it has been throughout your nonsense: The US State With Highest Vaxx Rate [Vermont] Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases.

Why you don't think a state with a high vax rate can't see a surge in cases is in-comprehensible. But it does confirm that you are ALWAYS WRONG, NEVER RIGHT.

Right ? Wrong ? WTF I never disagreed with that statement, did I ?

What about the 49 states with a worse infection rate ?  Incomprehensible ? 

Feel free to post how the a higher vax rate correlates to a higher infection rate. In an adult way ? Never mind. It wouldn't help your petulant child cred.