The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parent and non-parent terrorists and Karens
(10-13-2021, 04:16 PM)k.d. Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD-etzrbLlI

It was removed
Here's an abbreviated version of the story
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blo...terrorist/

Try this for the video
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VLSFc2ndpZxv/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Commentary is not helpful right now. What did the father do to get, apparently, dragged out of the meeting ?
If the video works, watch it, it explains.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-13-2021, 09:01 PM)k.d. Wrote: If the video works, watch it, it explains.

Still don't know why or if the dad was abusive or violent, before the clip. This thread was about abusive parents in school board meetings.

It seemed Crowder was less concerned about sexual violence than he was about transgenderism.
Quote:Still don't know why or if the dad was abusive or violent, before the clip.
Did you watch the video? 

Quote:This thread was about abusive parents in school board meetings.
No, it was about parents as terrorists. In other words, BULLSHIT.

Quote:It seemed Crowder was less concerned about sexual violence than he was about transgenderism.
More of your dumbass bullshit. This boy in a dress sodomized a young girl and as protected group got away with it and then did the same thing to another young girl. WTF is wrong with you?

― Voltaire
I looked at the clip embedded in the Crowder video. It didn't show what the guy did before being removed. I'm not saying the father wasn't justified, I would give a parent a broad brush to express their grief and anger after such a heinous act.

I said up the thread the word terrorist is an exaggeration.

I don't know that the student got away with anything. There is not a single policy that allows for sexual assault. The dude was a predator, pure and simple. Predators should not be in girls bathrooms. Who would disagree with that ?

Sexual violence is a problem in schools, other popular places are stairwells and playgrounds /fields. You should be a little concerned about that. The sexual assault was the furthest thing on your mind.
If you allow biological boys to wear a dress and use girls' bathrooms, you sicko commies are asking for trouble like this and will get it so you may as well say you condone it.

― Voltaire
(10-14-2021, 09:08 AM)k.d. Wrote: If you allow biological boys to wear a dress and use girls' bathrooms, you sicko commies are asking for trouble like this and will get it so you may as well say you condone it.

I'll admit I don't understand the issue of transgenderism and pottys. But it is well known that sexual predators will find a way. The boy was NOT supposed to be the bathroom as far as I can tell.

It's sickos like you who trivialize the immense trauma that this girl has endured to express your bigotry and satisfy your political pleasure.
Quote:The boy was NOT supposed to be the bathroom as far as I can tell.
Why do you think he goes to school in a dress?

― Voltaire