The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Sugar/Black Pussy
Jim Goad
Rolling Stones Stop Playing “Brown Sugar”; Song was Originally Called “Black Pussy”

The Rolling Stones will forever be known as the most successful wiggers in rock ’n’ roll history. With his massive lips — seriously, they’re the size of Michelin tires — lead singer Mick Jagger once told the story of how, as an avid rhythm and blues fan and aspiring singer, he accidentally bit off part of his tongue in gym class and rushed home to record himself singing, hoping it made him sound even blacker.

The band’s 1971 single “Brown Sugar” was originally titled “Black Pussy,” but Jagger decided the title was too “nitty-gritty.” It reached #1 in the United States and Canada and #2 in England and Northern Ireland. Its opening lyrics are:

Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in the market down in New Orleans
Scarred old slaver knows he’s doin’ all right
Hear him whip the women just around midnight
Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good?
Brown Sugar, just like a young girl should. . . .

You can buy Jim Goad’s Whiteness: The Original Sin here.

Jagger, who reportedly wrote the lyrics in 45 minutes, penned the song around the time he was hopping around with black girlfriends such as Marsha Hunt (who bore his first child) and Claudia Linnear. The band has played “Brown Sugar” live more than any of their other songs with the exception of “Jumpin’ Jack Flash.”

Jagger also once said that he didn’t want to play 1965’s “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction,” their first #1 hit in the US, when he was 40 years old. He is now 78, and the only other original Stones member, Keith Richards, is 77. You might as well call them the Kidney Stones at this point. The band’s bass player and drummer are now black.

But now, four dates into yet another tiresome American tour, the Stones have caved to public pressure and removed “Brown Sugar” from their setlist.

Back in 1995, Jagger had said of “Brown Sugar”:

God knows what I’m on about in that song. It’s such a mishmash. All the nasty subjects in one go. I never would write that song now. I would probably censor myself. I’d think, “Oh God, I can’t. I’ve got to stop. I can’t just write raw like that.”

“Brown Sugar” is also slang for heroin. Guitarist Keith Richards — who has done enough heroin to kill 10,000 Sid Viciouses — recently commented about the song’s controversy:

I’m trying to figure out with the sisters quite where the beef is. Didn’t they understand this was a song about the horrors of slavery? But they’re trying to bury it. At the moment I don’t want to get into conflicts with all of this shit. But I’m hoping that we’ll be able to resurrect the babe in her glory somewhere along the track.

So they’ve gone from whipping slave girls to being whipped by the woke mob. Oh, how the mighty wiggers have fallen.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 08:27 AM)k.d. Wrote: Jim Goad
Rolling Stones Stop Playing “Brown Sugar”; Song was Originally Called “Black Pussy”

The Rolling Stones will forever be known as the most successful wiggers in rock ’n’ roll history. With his massive lips — seriously, they’re the size of Michelin tires — lead singer Mick Jagger once told the story of how, as an avid rhythm and blues fan and aspiring singer, he accidentally bit off part of his tongue in gym class and rushed home to record himself singing, hoping it made him sound even blacker.

The band’s 1971 single “Brown Sugar” was originally titled “Black Pussy,” but Jagger decided the title was too “nitty-gritty.” It reached #1 in the United States and Canada and #2 in England and Northern Ireland. Its opening lyrics are:

Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in the market down in New Orleans
Scarred old slaver knows he’s doin’ all right
Hear him whip the women just around midnight
Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good?
Brown Sugar, just like a young girl should. . . .

Jagger, who reportedly wrote the lyrics in 45 minutes, penned the song around the time he was hopping around with black girlfriends such as Marsha Hunt (who bore his first child) and Claudia Linnear. The band has played “Brown Sugar” live more than any of their other songs with the exception of “Jumpin’ Jack Flash.”

Jagger also once said that he didn’t want to play 1965’s “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction,” their first #1 hit in the US, when he was 40 years old. He is now 78, and the only other original Stones member, Keith Richards, is 77. You might as well call them the Kidney Stones at this point. The band’s bass player and drummer are now black.

But now, four dates into yet another tiresome American tour, the Stones have caved to public pressure and removed “Brown Sugar” from their setlist.

Back in 1995, Jagger had said of “Brown Sugar”:

God knows what I’m on about in that song. It’s such a mishmash. All the nasty subjects in one go. I never would write that song now. I would probably censor myself. I’d think, “Oh God, I can’t. I’ve got to stop. I can’t just write raw like that.”

“Brown Sugar” is also slang for heroin. Guitarist Keith Richards — who has done enough heroin to kill 10,000 Sid Viciouses — recently commented about the song’s controversy:

I’m trying to figure out with the sisters quite where the beef is. Didn’t they understand this was a song about the horrors of slavery? But they’re trying to bury it. At the moment I don’t want to get into conflicts with all of this shit. But I’m hoping that we’ll be able to resurrect the babe in her glory somewhere along the track.

So they’ve gone from whipping slave girls to being whipped by the woke mob. Oh, how the mighty wiggers have fallen.

I assume this is not the best place to peddle your wares.
Thanks for reminding me, I need to pick up his book.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 09:13 AM)k.d. Wrote: Thanks for reminding me, I need to pick up his book.

I would have done it earlier if I knew it was a picture book. We all know you don't books.
Quote:We all know you don't books.
Unlike you, I don't read FICTION.

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 09:29 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:We all know you don't books.
Unlike you, I don't read FICTION.

Non Fiction does not mean factual . I hoped you know that, but it doesn't seem so.

Yes, I read novels. I don't need to read books telling my how to think.
Quote:I don't need to read books telling my how to think.
No, you've got CNN on for that.

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 09:55 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I don't need to read books telling my how to think.
No, you've got CNN on for that.

Yep. That way I don't have to spend 30 bucks and couple of days reading about the musings from some clown that I already knew was coming.
So you don't know what's coming out of the mouths of CNN talking brainless heads? That's pitiful.

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 10:55 AM)k.d. Wrote: So you don't know what's coming out of the mouths of CNN talking brainless heads? That's pitiful.

But I can get it in under 2 minutes. Like I do from Newsmax and Fox.