The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should have got his Booster
Why do you continue lying. I quoted a doctor who pointed the fact out. None of those words were mine.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 10:59 AM)k.d. Wrote: Why do you continue lying. I quoted a doctor who pointed the fact out. None of those words were mine.

Quote: point them to the World Health Organization‘s (WHO) “WHO Model List of Essential Medicines,”which classifies ivermectin as an anti-infective medicine of utmost importance for human health.
Not my words
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 11:11 AM)k.d. Wrote: Not  my words

True.
Ironic isn't it, Powell died from Weapons of Mass Vaccinations. [read that somewhere]

― Voltaire
He died of cancer
Rest in peace, Colin Powell.  The LMS (Lying Media Scum) are uniformly reporting that he died today of “complications from COVID.”  This is a lie.  His family says he was “fully vaccinated” and he had multiple myeloma, a form of blood cancer.

He had cancer.  He got the jab.  Then he died.  If there were “complications” they were from the “vaccine.” 

Thomas DiLorenzo

― Voltaire
Not single person said he died from the vaccine
Of course they didn't. They are just like you, refuse to acknowledge even one single death or injury from the jab.

― Voltaire
People die from reactions all of time. Now back to Powell. Nobody said it was from the vaccine so far