The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia in dire straits
As virus cases rise, so do pleas for Russians to get vaccine (apnews.com)

Quote:“I can tell you that out of every 50 admitted, only one or two of them are vaccinated,” the chief doctor told The Associated Press. “The whole ICU is full of highly critical patients; all of those patients are unvaccinated.”
Boy, this sounds familiar - sounds like Biden & Fraudci

Quote:The vaccination rate in the Nizhny Novgorod region, about 400 kilometers (250 miles) east of Moscow, is 44% higher than the national average, but it is seeing a high death rate. The coronavirus task force reported 40 new deaths in the past day — about twice the death rate recorded in Moscow.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The whole ICU is full of highly critical patients; all of those patients are unvaccinated.”
I am highly critical and losing my patience.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-23-2021, 10:35 AM)k.d. Wrote: I am highly critical and losing my patience.

I am too. Vaccination is a centerpiece to a comprehensive COVID strategy, that includes developing, approving and using effective therapies.

I am sick of this mess. And I am sicker of those who gratuitously  and nonsensically present false information about vaccines. These people's means to an end is to prolong the pandemic for political reasons, which is evil.
Your 'centerpiece' is killing and seriously injuring people. Your ignorance on the matter is self-inflicted because you are brain-washed by the government, MSM, and Big Pharma and its acolytes [profiteers]. How anyone could be dumb enough to listen to MSM who is bought and paid for by Big Pharma and not seek out alternative, independent sources, will remain ill-informed and stupidified.

― Voltaire
"killing and seriously injuring people" Is about gratuitous and false as there is. And is just a small example of your "everything under sink" strategy with the vaccines.

What exactly is your motivation ? We get that you don't like some vaccines.
"First, do no harm."
I had no problem giving it to old and infirmed folks in nursing homes.
But then mandating it to everyone, except to their exceptions, like postal workers, illegal border crossers, etc.
and now, small children. It is clearly child abuse and they should be prosecuted.

― Voltaire
That's almost reasonable. But you ignore "pandemic" thingy.

Aside from that, your commentary gets crazy and false.
You ignore 99.7% survival rate.

― Voltaire