The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brain Fog
Study: Brain fog can persist in younger COVID-19 patients who are not hospitalized - UPI.com

Quote:Oct. 22 (UPI) -- People who contract COVID-19 can experience brain fog and other cognitive impairments even if they're younger or not hospitalized, according to a new study based on observations at New York's Mount Sinai Health System.

Previous studies have found that brain fog can persist for months in people who have contracted the virus. One study found that the brains of people who died from COVID-19 are similar to those of people who died from neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
So that's what is wrong with Biden and Fraudci.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
They have taken precautions, and have not yet contracted COVID.
No, Fraudci is just a liar. I guess you didn't watch Biden's town hall. I was being nice by only saying he has brain fog.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Biden has something slow up there. But not COVID.

You can be a testament in on how age and booze can affect the brain. Not sure how much Biden drinks though.
Maybe, but I am not a pedo.

― Voltaire
(10-23-2021, 12:06 PM)k.d. Wrote: Maybe, but I am not a pedo.

Why waste words ?

Just say "Fuck Biden" as every response. It works at football games
It's funny, I have never heard you express regret that you voted for him.

― Voltaire
I had no choice. I think I just did what most people did, vote AGAINST Trump.

I didn't Biden has done anything of note to complain about. The border situation, if true, is the closest thing.
Quote:I had no choice.
That's what the Nazi's said.

― Voltaire